Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Amazing Art : Part 1


Collecting various images is my one of hobby. I like to surf internet, collect freebies and try to post in my blog to share with my friends. Few days ago When I was surfing net for a good wallpaper for my PC, I just find some extraordinary art from various sources, from various Digital Artist. And I just wondered, its quality and amazing exposure. Just started to collect more and more to post all those in my blog to share with my friends/my blog readers.

Hope The will like this Amazing Art Series and will put their honourable comments for me.

For keeping touch with updates You may subscribe this blog or its RSS feed .




Please vote for Cox's Bazar : Cox's Bazar (Bengali: কক্স বাজার Kôksho Bajar or Kôks Bazar) is a town, a fishing port and district headquarter in Bangladesh. It is known for its wide sandy beach which is claimed to be the world's longest natural sandy sea beach. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox%27s_Bazar


Please Vote for Sundarban : The Sundarbans (Bengali: সুন্দরবন Shundorbôn) is the largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest in the world. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundarbans


Share Your Valuable Views, memories and thinking on Your Culture, Educations, Professions etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment