Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LOVE SMS

As I sit alone
I remember those beautiful moments
We spent together
I want to be with you again
Love you honey …

I’m so deeply in love with you



I’m not there by your side
But my heart’s right there with yours
Miss you!

With every breath I take
With every song in sing
I think about you
The love and care
With which you entered into my life
Sweetheart I’m missing you a lot

When I think of you
I yearn to feel your touch
When I’m with you
I wish the moments wouldn’t fly so fast
Honey, I cant live a single moment without you.


A peach is a peach.a plum is a plum.a kiss is not a kiss unless its with tongues. so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise.


It’s a beautiful day
And I am sending hugs n kisses your way
To make it even more beautiful


You came into my life
And made it a wonderful world to live in
You made me feel so special
with all that you do and
all that you say …
from the bottom of my heart
I would like to say just this
You are the one I love and
I will forever keep loving you!
------
You’re my first thought in the morning
And every moment in between
I’m lost in your eyes
And the night arrives
You are in my dreams
I love you

If roses could speak the words of my heart
I would send you
The red roses to say
You’ll always be
There in my heart
I love you
Love you
Love you lots
Love you
Love you lots
Miss you a lot sweetheart!
----------
Enter at your own risk
Coz once you’re in there’s no way out
Think again
Final is it?
You’ve entered in to my heart
You’ll be there forever
I love you

Sweet Poem::::

ONE ONE:: 2
::I LOVE U

tWO tWO::4
::LOVE ME MORE

ThREE THREE::6
;;LOVE IS FIX

FOUR FOUR;;8
:;LOVE IS GREAT

FiVE FIVE::10
;:MISS U*FRIEND*"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss You SMS -  Tere khayal se jee churaon kaise,
ek aag dil me lagi hai bujhaon kaise,
meri har saans teri yaad se wabasta hai,
phir to hi bata tujhe bhool jaon kaisy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss You SMS -  Yadon ko yad se churaya ap ne,
Door hote hue b apna banaya ap ne,


Kabi bhool nahi paen ge apko hum,
Keun k yaad rakhna bhi sikhaya ap ne.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss You SMS -  Yoonhi ankhon se aansoo behte nahin.Kisi or ko hum apna kehte nahin.Ak ap hi  ho jo zindagi men ruk se gaay.Warna rukne k leay hum kisi ko kehte nahin.?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Miss You SMS -  Every TEAR is a sign of
       BROKENESS,
      
      
       Every SILENCE is a sign of
       LONELINESS,
      
      
       Every SMILE is a sign of
       KINDNESS,
      
      
       & every SMS is a sign of
       REMEMBERENCE.. ()



I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little bit of my love...I hope she beats the hell out of you...!

---

My day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name I cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much I love you, if you wanna know about this. Just search my self in ur heart.

---

Tonight we made a memory
even though people filled the room
We ate popcorn, touched and smiled
there was only two . . me and you.

---

you came into my life unexpectedly
and everything took a turn for the better
your warm eyes, your laugh
the sincere way you speak
and the kindness u showed me
all became a part of my life.

---

“Stars are seen together,
yet they r so far apart…
good friends may not speak everyday,
but remember they r always linked HEART TO HEART..

---

Staying far never breaks relation,
Staying near never builds relation,
Its a link between hearts,
Which never allows us to forget each other.!!

---

A sparow was in love with white rose.
One fine day sparrow to rose.
The white rose told her that when turns red
he will love her. Sparrow tore herself and spread her blood onto rose.

---

never change your originality for the sake of others bcz it is your world nd none can play your role better than you in this world so be yourself.

---

thinking of u ,i hope u r fine i asked god to bless u bcoz u r sweetest frnd of mine@

---

Measured By Miles
U r Far 4rm Me,
Measured By Thoughts
U r Closer 2 Me,
Measurd By Closd Eyes
U r Wid Me,
&
.
Measurd By Heart
U r In Me...

---

If u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u sweetheart


0 comments:

Post a Comment